Wednesday, March 24, 2021

LIVE Trading - Scanning, Analysis and Trading with Ron K, $43,000 USD Profits




Another good trade and another good small company of committed traders wanting to succeed in their trading journey while acquiring a skill which last forever. I chose them to come LIVE Trading with him and it's was another easy session where I shared how I scanned the stock, do the analysis before executing on the trade and made $43,000++ USD out of it. Due to covid, I currently only select committed and hungry traders to come under my wing to trade the US market. In fact, there is a long queue and a huge waiting list but honestly, I just want to chose the right people whom can finish a job clean by following my instructions. Just another good contra trade and great profits even though I made a $17,000 USD lost on the night. Overall, it's still a good learning experience with great great accompany and learning.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist