Friday, March 12, 2021

Mr Wong - Breakthrough Peformance $69,000 USD in 2 Hours from Ron K




Superb breakthrough performance from Mr Wong as I remembered taking a trade with him during CNY period and he made $69,000 USD in 2 hours because the stock I picked just shot up like 19% as the market was hot like fire! I mean there are a lot of course, plenty of strategies and many softwares that one can choose and learn from but to be able to do it over and over again for a long period of time using just pure hardcore skill is something I cherished and value a lot. The key performance for every individual is a breakthrough regardless of what strategies he used and everyone is very different in terms of what he/she is looking in a breakthrough. Now I am moving on to another powerful big trade, let's see what's my personal breakthrough.

www.tinyurl.com/ronaldk


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist