Monday, March 8, 2021

Big Trading Positions - Have You Seen a $8,000,000 SGD Trading Account?




I met a very big client and trader today as he showed me his portfolio with the current positions he's holding at the moment worth $8,000,000++ SGD. I can only say he has a lot of guts but skills and knowledge wise is virtually 25% only. However he has the biggest heart I had ever seen because as an amateur trader, he was willing to dump so much $$ into the stock market without knowing much about supply/demand and solely only depend on what you read and how he felt about the stocks he bought. Guts is something I can't teach but skills and knowledge can be imparted. I am looking forward to work with him on his knowledge and then allow him to maybe follow me on just 1 trade first to see how he performs. He had signed my course while I look forward to teach him in person when I see him in May. Let's work on the next big trader together. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist