Saturday, August 16, 2014

DAX Crash - Predicted at 6pm, Rode 160 Points






The DAX crashed last light severely, however all these was predicted at 6pm in the evening when one of my clients asked me about the outlook and that's where I gave him my bearish outlook. While it was running in the afternoon breaking new higher, I knew it's about time where Fake Breakouts and Hidden Selling was secretly taking place and to that skillful mind reader, the goal is to wait for the perfect timing to short. So I guess he shorted near the top and held in through the night and rode -160 points down where it closed overtly bearish with -132 points!! Simply amazing and classic prediction using simple to use hidden selling. :)



In the night, I went on to share my secrets on my recent calls made on Terratech, Singtel, Alliance Minerals, Noble and JES. I was very happy to see many clients keep coming back for more new and unknown knowledge that cannot be found in any textbooks. As the DAX was crashing, the spiraling effect was replicated over to the Dow Jones where another of my client shorted 5 contracts and made $307+. I am so happy for them and so delight to see their success in the Indices. So next coming Tues, I shall replicate this secret to all those who are attending the preview. Make sure you attend because I am only going to share it once!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/08/mastering-singapore-stocks-global.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator