Thursday, August 1, 2019

OCBC - Cooling Off



OCBC also started to cool off once the 2 other leading banks simmered off. It was so hot in the morning when DBS recovered from the gap down but now it's just lackluster without strength. I knew my entry was correct yesterday but market proved me wrong by a major gap down first where I cut loss before DBS simmered off again after all the long green rising bars. As of now OCBC is still in Top Volume while the other 2 banks are hiding in the background. I believe the results for both OCBC and UOB is releasing so it now pay wise to watch closely first before taking another trade. Follow me in Instagram on the link below for my next trade. I will post there.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist