Monday, August 19, 2019

Stock Trading Playbook - August 27, Come Get It




I will be doing an open talk and preview to my new stock trading playbook. It's basically a some tips and tricks of how I made $10,000 last Friday when Yzj moved from 0.91 to 0.96. There was one maneuver I saw in the 5 minute chart which I shared during Investfair the last 2 days where those who came saw it.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/08/yangzijiang-contra-profits-12000.html

I recorded it down and wanted to share with those who are coming for my preview to find out more. The date will be August 27 and it starts at 7pm. So if you are interested in my playbook and see how I did it live, click on the link below to come for my preview where I will show you how I made $10,000 in 24 hours. See you all there.

Click to register for a Preview of my Stock Trading Playbook

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist