Tuesday, August 27, 2019

LIVE Trading with Ronald K - Cautious Market





The market is super cautious as even when the Dow was up +269 points, the Singapore market pointed towards the downside. Earlier this morning, I wanted to trade some stocks but in the end, because I was able to predict the market movements at 8:45am, I decided that today wasn't going to be a good day and hence it's wise to stay out since there wasn't much movements. See the Top 30 volume stocks and see for the while day from morning till now, there wasn't much movements at all and the market was pretty stagnant and cautious. I hope to do a LIVE Trading again where all can make $$ together. Let me plan again. Thanks all for coming today and learnt something!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist