Saturday, August 17, 2019

InvestFair 2019 - Growth Stocks And Stock Outlook





Spoke at Investfair today and it was really a lot of people. I want to thank everyone for coming as I continued to shared my strategies on growth stock like the one I traded recently and made $17,000. Today I also shared some market outlook and what to look out for in the coming weeks and month ahead. So for those of you who bought my ticket, I will see you all in the office next week. For the people who wants to see me in person, please arrange with my manager and they will get back to you again. The growth stocks which I shared today is crucial for the stock market and your investments so please make sure you guys invest/trade the right stocks. See you all tomorrow. Thank you!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist