Thursday, August 22, 2019

Hi-P - LIVE Sharing








Just finished a LIVE sharing earlier this morning. Shared how we made $$ in Hi-P and more and more records from people who made $$ with me. Today I shared some tricks on the BBs and how to navigate through the rough waters since the market is pretty ranging. Hi-P after we sold, the stock started to simmer off and came down together with the rest of the broader market. Thanks for all the winning records and congrats on your wins. Those who came for my preview earlier in the morning also saw my live account and how I rotated the right stocks. Looking forward to drive more people soon! If you are interested, register below for my Aug 27 Tuesday talk.

Click to register for a Preview of my Stock Trading Playbook

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist