Saturday, August 24, 2019

Malaysia KL Stock Market Update - A Sharing on Dow Jones







Finished a talk in Malaysia earlier just now as many people come for my stock market updates talk. The Dow Jones crashed -623 points last evening while many US stocks started to tumble. I shared some outlooks and also how to navigate through this rough time period as the market is experiencing one of the most volatile period of our century. So many came for my talk and I shared with them some tips and tricks on what sectors and stocks to watch out for. Everyone learnt and took back something so next week, when I do my sharing on Tuesday, I will share the same thing on my playbook where how to use the same strategy to make $$ in the stock market. See you all there and thanks all who registered.

Click to register for a Preview of my Stock Trading Playbook

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist