Tuesday, August 20, 2019

SPH - Playbook Chapter 2 Strategy



SPH has been trending down for the longest period of time. It seemed as though the stock has been selling and kept selling for many months. Even at times when the stock was about to rebound, the buyers weren't strong enough to fend off the sellers and hence sellers took control and started to continue move the share price down. Looking at the current chart, it's currently not bad at the moment since it's in the Top Volume earlier in the morning. For short term trading wise, I would trade this counter using one of the strategy in my playbook on chapter 2. It's simple to spot and apply the strategy once the turning point is about here. Watching it closely. Register below to attend my playbook event and see how I trade live.

Click to register for a Preview of my Stock Trading Playbook

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist