Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Yangzijiang - Big Drop Today, Why?







As Yangzijiang shot up to 1.07/1.08, I called for a take profit now alert 2 days back @ 9:34am when I saw some hidden selling and unloading from the BBs. Last evening, I shared more on the stock using the time and sales to a group of participants to illustrate where the short selling took place.

Click to register for a Preview of my Stock Trading Playbook

At 9:34am Aug 19/8, I saw some short selling took place and massive amount of profit taking was detected too. So I decided that if you want to take profits, take together with the BBs is correct since they started to lock in, one should also take profits with them. Click below link to see my Monday timely and precision alert!

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/08/yangzijiang-stock-i-shared-during.html



Today the stock tumbled and had a big drop. Why? It was because UBS had a massive downgrade on the stock from 1.80 to 0.90 citing that the market was too optimistic about future contract wins. More over with the bad market conditions, the Yzj can only follow the big wind. However because the drop was so massive, do expect a short term rebound. Do note that this stock is extremely risky and may suspend anytime so trade with cautious.

Click to register for a Preview of my Stock Trading Playbook

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist