Friday, August 9, 2019

An Exclusive Sharing Malaysia - Dow Jones and Stocks Outlook








Conducted a private event in the KL office and I just want to say thank you everyone for the wonderful evening and every time I come KL to conduct my sharing, it's always so passionate, full of vigor and vitality. I shared the Dow Jones outlook and also some of my recent trades on how to spot the correct signals for shorting while looking for more opportunities to reap more $$ from the stock market.




I received emails from my graduates from Malaysia and some of them were switching to trade USA stocks instead of trading the Malaysia stocks. Many of them were doing good as some reap good profits like the email attached above where my student just made like $860 on Bristol Myers using a small CFD account. As of now, his account grew from $1400 USD to current $3955 which is pretty impressive.

I can sense the hungriness which made me want to go back to Malaysia very soon again. I will continue to help and drive more people to profit from the stock market in Malaysia, so keep your seat belt tight as I will be sharing more stocks and outlooks soon.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist