Thursday, August 8, 2019

Yangzijiang - CIRB after shares tumble 20% on heavy volume








YZJ just had 2 circuit breakers and just went halt again. The stock suddenly had a humpty dumpty fall where it was so severed that it warrant 2 CIRB. There was heavy selling and an exodus of buyers where the bad news was just released. I am in Malaysia teaching at the moment until my personel told me about this bad news.

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/companies-markets/yangzijiang-calls-for-trading-halt-after-shares-tumble-20-on-heavy-volume

I studied the chart a little and saw some supply zones with profit taking. The stock was riped for taking profits and now this bad news happened which caused the price to drop 30%. The people who came for my talk today witnessed it LIVE on how the whole selling happened and they learnt something powerful earlier that only LIVE Trading can showed.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist