Saturday, August 31, 2019

Malaysian Student Sharing Session - Why Trade USA Stocks?



It's Saturday and some Malaysians students drove from Johor while others flew from KL to the office here in the Singapore for my sharing sessions. I shared many USA stocks and partial Singapore stocks as the market tends to point towards a more vibrant and volatile market as compared to Singapore. We flipped through many charts and I shared some of the Dow trades I did which made me lost $$ that taught me a lesson. Many of you learnt something and please use what I taught today and trade more US stocks for future. There will be a lot of opportunities so please don't waste it.



Today, I also specially invited Vijya, a gentlemen who turned $1000 to $6000 in 1 month plus. He shared what it take to turn a small account to a good account and what you need to know in order to make good profits. Rotation is the key for turning a small account to a sizable one but confidence is something you need to build it day by day on a consistent basis. If he can do it, everyone has the opportunity too because all you need is a CFD account and good stocks selection which will do the job. Watch the full video above.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist