Wednesday, August 21, 2019

SPH - A Stock I Shared Yesterday






SPH climbed up slowly as of now even though the Dow Jones collapsed -173 points last evening, it tells me that another prediction of mine came true. SPH was a stock I shared openly on my blog yesterday where I mentioned that at 2.09, the price was not bad for entry since it was in the Top Volume for a brief while yesterday and I also said that I would trade this counter since it reached a good price. Today the stock just continue it's run towards the 2.14-2.15 region. As you can see the stock was rising now, I can only say if you bought yesterday, you shall be in the $$ today. Click below link to see my blog post yesterday.

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/08/sph-playbook-chapter-2-strategy.html

Congrats to those who traded and looking forward to see your profits!

Click to register for a Preview of my Stock Trading Playbook

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist