Monday, August 5, 2019

Capitaland, Koufu, CNCM Goldmine - 2 Stocks Right








From July 15th, 3 weeks ago to now, all 3 stocks I picked, only 1 went a small wrong (cut a small loss) while other 2 flourished perfectly as accordingly to what I predicted. Watch the video above to see those 3 stocks I picked where Capitaland is currently on the downtrend, and CNMC Goldmine was rising up higher while Koufu came down a little bit (but it rebounded first to 0.765). I will be doing another Top 3 stock picks soon but I will post it LIVE on Youtube when the timing is right. If you want to profit from it and see what are the next 3 stocks, do subscribe to my Youtube channel below, just click

https://www.youtube.com/user/stockmarketmindgames

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist