Sunday, September 29, 2019

Stock Operation Course - Day 2 Finished




Finished the day 2 stock operation course today. Here, I want to thank everyone for coming for the 2 day course and I shall see you all in my private event next month. I hope the strategies taught and imparted for the 2 days allowed you to go home to practice and read more charts and get yourself prepared. The CFD that all of you opened is going to help you tremendously since you can play around with it and get yourself equipped. As towards the end of the day, I also shared some powerful insights on the collections and 1 lot market. Please watch those stocks I shared as it will propel you to be a better trader. See you all soon!

Click to register for a Preview of Short Term Trading Cheatsheet

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist