Monday, September 9, 2019

Tee Intl - High Volume Spotted




Tee Intl continued it's selling and massacre as more buyers started to liquidate their shares and I saw huge volume of transactions going on as highlighted in the 5 minute chart. Looking at the way how it trended down, the only worry now is it might suspend should more bad news released. Click below to see my analysis on Sep 6 as I shared that the stock might crash further.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/09/tee-intl-trading-halt-lifted-stock.html


For now, I will stay out of this counter and see how it plays out. It used to be a hot stock with so much trading opportunities and to see it suddenly suffered with such fate, I can only feel sorry for it but to move on now.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist