Monday, September 16, 2019

Ron K In Malaysia - SembMarine Prediction Came True














It's the Malaysia day today and it's a public holiday in Malaysia. The Malaysia market is closed while I still want to add value and help as many Malaysians as possible. Hence today, I shared a lot of Malaysia stocks and also reiterated many versions of the strategies I taught combined together with many case studies to all the students where when the Malaysia markt opened tomorrow, they will know what to do and what stocks to trade. A lot of people came but I was satisfied and pleased with all the knowledge imparted.

Also for today, I explained how I picked SembMarine on Sept 6 where I gave a bullish analysis on the stock in my Youtube Channel to go long when the stock breaks above 1.23. Today the price is already trading at 1.33 high which is only 10 days apart when I posted that video. In fact, all three stocks, SembMarine, Capitaland and DBS went up higher after my video was posted since I already did my analysis before I shot the video.

Many of my Malaysian students were amazed by my prediction because the oil attack news came on the weekend while my prediction to buy SembMarine was BEFORE the oil attack incident happened. I hope all of you learnt something useful and powerful today. See you all soon when I am back again. I will post the video we took to my Youtube channel soon.

https://www.investing.com/news/commodities-news/oil-prices-surge-15-after-attack-on-saudi-facilities-hits-global-supply-1978318

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist