Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Netflix - Profited $6900 Shorting It







I conducted a private event last evening and I just want to thank everyone for coming as I hope you guys learnt something and took back the knowledge and the cheatsheet which I shared which is going to be beneficial for your future trading. The US market is definitely the way to go and one should not limit yourself to one market. Yesterday I was sharing some weak stocks to be in your watchlist and taught all of you on how to spot stocks that are weak for shorting and how to buy stocks which are strong. Please remember the lessons I taught as that's why I used everyday.




I shorted Netflix 2 days back and lat evening the stock tanked. It was hit by bad news after bad news and the bleeding just wouldn't stop. Made like $6900 but lost in the Dow Jones because I was too emotional on that trade. There were some bearish signs that Netflix was about to come down and I took my chance on shorting on the right direction. Although my price wasn't the best or wasn't nice, still it was better than not trying. The stock came down last night and it was a bliss to make profits.

Click to register for a Preview of Short Term Trading Cheatsheet

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist