Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Stock Operation Preview - A Monday Night Market Update



Conducted a small masterclass yesterday evening on how to pick and scan stocks using readily available tools that is on the internet. Last evening was about 10 people but I was happy to be able to share to a small group on the current market condition and the future market trends. I spoke and the participants were pretty attentive and took the initiative to copy down most of the strategies and formulas of the stock market.

My success is no secret. It's just every day, every night, putting in effort and watch the charts for turning points and then take actions and wait for the results. If one can put in effort, I believe the rewards will come in future. Looking forward to have more talks soon as I will be flying to Malaysia this week. So looking forward.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist