Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Hotel 2020 - Trading the Hang Seng Futures





It was a lot of people last evening as I shared my recent losses and my small mini profits. The market had been tough for trading but it's pretty good for scalping. Yesterday Roy spoke and shared his experienced about his trading and how he managed to make 60 cents in DBS within 1 day. His sharing was golden because it can relate to many young inspiring traders and also how his focus and sharpness yielded him some pretty good profits using a very small account.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/09/dbs-some-small-wins.html

On top of that, I also opened up Hotel 2020 as I plan to help and do some LIVE Hang Seng futures trading in front of all of you who are interested to trade together to gain some experiences. The trading event last week was amazing as many of you requested me to do more and hence I decided to do it early in 2020 next year. Thanks all for signing up the hotel 2020 as it's almost full house now.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/08/live-hotel-trading-monitoring-scalping.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist