Thursday, September 19, 2019

Ron K: What Are Some Trading Tools I Used Daily?


As a pro trader who had been trading for 15 years, I believe in simplicity and I encourage everyone to use lesser available tools in their trading arsenal than applying more complex indicators. There are a few tools I used everyday like Investing.com, my Cityindex platform and watching out for Donald Trump tweets. All these are essentials for gunning the market and watching out for market turning points.

As a trader, I am very sensitive to price movements and spikes which can cause market to move in one direction where profits can be escalated really fast. Hence, the tools I used are LIVE streaming as it's important to use them without delays for LIVE price movements. Watch the full video to learn more.

Click to register for a Preview of Short Term Trading Cheatsheet

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist