Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Hang Seng - LIVE Instagram Shorted and Covered





The Hang Seng trended higher today which I am not sure why. It could be because of the Dow Jones futures moving and hence the Hang Seng followed. I missed the first wave up and decided to catch the area where sellers would look to sell. I saw in the 5 minute chart of such activity and shorted near peak. The HSI there after started to tamper off and came down a little as it touched a supply zone. Because the cob was strong earlier and profit taking took place, it might distribute up first before coming down again which I am also not sure if it will happen. Hence, went to cover shorts and lock in profits first to protect capital while moving on to the next trade. Watch my LIVE video in my Instagram on the link below. Add me so that you can watch it and follow my trades.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist