Friday, September 13, 2019

Ron K in Malaysia - A Small Briefing





Just touched down Malaysia today and I started to work immediately with a small group of people. I am currently in Malaysia working on some matters before the year ends. Sharing with a small group is something I enjoyed more than speaking to a huge crowd where today I wanted to search for some good US stock traders to assist me. The Singapore market has been trending up almost everyday and it's a good time to lock in profits soon. I am not active currently in the SG market as I am more focused in the US market now. It's a good run in the SG market after some bad news 2 weeks ago where the market flushed out many weak holders like myself before a rebound happened. See the Top volume stocks like Yangzijiang, everything is rising.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist