Tuesday, September 24, 2019

2nd Batch CheatSheet Released Earlier - Next Batch on Oct 1st



Just released my 2nd batch of cheatsheet earlier in the noon where I shared some trading strategies and everyone copied the cheat sheet that was written on the white board. Today was not a lot of people but oh boy, they really learnt something and took back my cheatsheet on what stocks to trade and how to trade it effectively. While the market was moving, I also login to show them the Top 30 Volume and what stocks am I trading at the moment. Really appreciate ya'll coming today and looking forward to Oct 1st where I will give out my 3rd batch of cheat sheet. See you all there. If you are interested, you can register from the below link. Thank you.

Click to register for a Preview of Short Term Trading Cheatsheet

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist