Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Singapore Straits Times Index - Bounced Up




The STI indeed bounced up as per my morning prediction at 7.56am.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/09/singapore-straits-times-index-selling.html

The sellers at pre market retreated and the buyers came in to sweep up the index. As the STI had been down trending for 5 days, like I posted earlier, it touched that temporarily floor first where buyers were waiting there and now we see a strong gap up from that demand floor. This is one of the strategy in my cheatsheet where it's easy to make forward prediction using the bounce. I will be sharing more later and giving out my cheatsheet later too. See you all later.

Click to register for a Preview of Short Term Trading Cheatsheet

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist