Saturday, September 21, 2019

LIVE Trading with Ron K - Shorting NetFlix







Went LIVE Trading with some of my traders last evening. It was a good night as we shorted Netflix while the stock tanked down 6%. The Dow Jones was trending higher but if you select the right stocks for shorting, it doesn't matter if the overall general market is bullish/bearish, the stock will still collapse and that was the case for Netflix. The art of picking a good stock for trading is getting more and more useful and important when trading for good profits. So last evening, we shorted Netflix and I have many of them profited while some did not took actions. More bad news from the CEO of Netflix AFTER we shorted which caused the share price to tank down lower.

Click to register for a Preview of Short Term Trading Cheatsheet




One of my trader could not make it but still managed to make $440 USD in a short time frame by selecting the correct stock for shorting. I can sense and see many of my traders are getting the hang of trading and some are really getting skillful in their craft. Very soon, I might need their help instead of me helping them. I really like this trader who missed the LIVE Trading session because even delayed at the airport, there wasn't any excuses not to take a trade where he still managed to trade Roku and made some good profits out of it with small positions. Just when I needed some traders as posted in my Youtube video, I got everyone under my wings. Could this be the law of attraction?

Click to register for a Preview of Short Term Trading Cheatsheet

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist