Wednesday, September 11, 2019

SembMarine - Broke 1.23 and Up Higher








Sembmarine, the last laggard stock really broke above the 1.23 level and trended higher today. Which meant, all 3 stocks I shared on my video really outperformed within a short time frame of 3 days since today is a Wednesday and I shot this video on a Friday Sep 6, after 5pm. I have got many request to do video like this but it's important to do it only when there is a turning point in the market. I am trading US stocks and US market lately and as for Singapore market, it's buoyant but I am taking a small break now.



From Yangzijiang bullish alert on my blog, to DBS, Sembamrine and Capitaland, I can only say picking stocks is really a important skill to learn because if you pick the right stock, it will change your fortune and your finance. As for how to pick the best stocks for trading? Watch the Top 30 Volume everyday to get a feel of the market movements. I know I shared my bearishness in Sembmarine many times, but well, I can switch back and change my views the moment I see the BBs coming back and that's why I decided to do the video to share instead of blogging. Watch the full video again. Click below link to subscribe my Youtube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/stockmarketmindgames

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist