Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Hang Seng - LIVE Instagram Shorted







Trading Hang Seng again and lock in profits LIVE on my Instagram earlier when I did a video to share with everyone my trades. Trading Hang Seng requires some heart and some patience while it's pretty fast as the index moves like a super car. I was again under pressured earlier because it shot up and I missed the first run. I am to used to trading Dow Jones and Singapore stocks and hence did not really check that time that HSI starts. So now I know, to trade HSI futures, one must on the screen 9:13am to get ready and the wildest swings are always 9:15am-1030am. Shorted at some profit taking zone and though it would come down but to only realized that it came down when it's near lunch time.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/




There you have it. 9:15am - 12 noon and from 1pm to 4.30pm and then from 7pm to 1.15am before it closed for the next day. If you see my record, I was under early pressure as the spread is 10 pips and it kept rising higher and higher after I shorted. However, I trust my profit taking zone that it might come down and indeed it tapered off. Took my profits and called it a day. Trading Dow Jones is so much more easier. I am glad that people who came under my tutelage learnt many things about trading and also knows how to navigate through rough waters. Congrats!

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist