Saturday, September 21, 2019

LIVE Trading US Stocks with Ron K: Short Selling Neflix into Profits








Watch the full LIVE video as it was another epic of my LIVE Trading where I chose the right stock for shorting. I enjoyed helping the people who sincerely needed to know how to pick the best stocks for trading. So many were happy as they made $$ LIVE with Ron K. I want to thank Mr wu, James, Nicky, Steve, Agnes, Shawn, kc, Sebastian for coming down to trade with me. I hope you guys saw how I picked stocks LIVE and how my stringent selection of stocks was the master key into making profits within a short period of time even though I lost some $ in Micron.

Click to register for a Preview of Short Term Trading Cheatsheet

Here, I want to let you all know that I haven’t been sleeping well for 4 days already and to be able to still perform, I can only tell you for every event and trading session, I always put my 120% max effort even though there was nothing much earlier when the market opened yesterday. Congrats to all your profits.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist