Monday, July 2, 2018

DBS - Broke Down Heavier








DBS broke down further and heavier as of now. Coincidentally, my outlook earlier in the morning in my private forum also coincide with the Dow where it followed STI and the futures is now bleeding with -200 points. Everything started to tumble and collapsed and I think Trump might have did or said something on the market. But well, the heavy sell down has already happened but more importantly is to know how to make such prediction before it happened as per my outlook this morning.



From the profit taking, gap up, distribution and all the way up to the supply zone, all these were tale tell signs that the market was about to tank. I mean I just did a sharing last Saturday and shared my powerful skills where people made thousands of $$ and they were convinced. It's the trick I use everyday for my trading and hence that's the essence of my prediction.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/07/city-development-1920-profits.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/06/a-training-and-skills-imparting-session.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist