Wednesday, July 25, 2018

A Public Sharing Session by Ronald K - Thank You for Coming




Last evening was a good and pleasant evening where I shared with a group of people on my trading journey and also how to watch out for smart money movements. After the speech, everyone said they were impressed and wanted to find out more in depth on how BBs move stocks. Many of them stayed back and I talked and share more insights on how the mechanism work. Here, I thank everyone for coming last evening and I hope you guys learnt something and brought back some knowledge. Although I shared some stocks, still it's best to learn from me on how to pick running stocks correctly as opposed to just asking me for tips. Thanks and see you all soon.

Eventbrite - Register for Secrets to Smart Money Movements Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist