Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Yangzijiang - Break Out, Profits.










Yangzijiang just shot through the roof!! I was pleased that one of my followers followed my blog post and got in at 0.875 where  he made some good profits today! So now you agree my observation was correct based on my earlier blog post below on Yangzijiang as a moving ship?

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/07/yangzijiang-moving-ship.html




The stock just infused with more big buyers and rampant up with big volume! At the time when I captured, the price was 0.875 and it's now 0.895 where I saw smart money was about to move the stock up and hence I posted it on the blog. Happy to see profits and results. I saw the next stock, moving over there. I will share more on the smart money movements in my next Thursday talk.

Eventbrite - Register for Secrets to Smart Money Movements Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist