Wednesday, July 4, 2018

A Sharing Session by Kris - US Stocks Trading






Last evening we conducted a session to share more about trading US stocks and the importance of using volume as a gasoline with uniformity to spot big funds buying/selling. It was my first time passing the torch to my assistant as he's quite good in trading and spotting the right US stocks. The US market presents a lot and wide array of opportunities with low capital and while the Singapore market is pretty boring and dead, it's only wise not to waste opportunities and move to the biggest market in the world. Many people think that trading US stock is difficult or requires a lot of time, but I am very confident I can show simplicity by using volume tricks to spot the right stocks in a very short period of time. I am ready to start soon. Stay tune.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist