Monday, July 30, 2018

DBS - Friday's Profit Taking




Last Friday I witnessed some huge profit taking in DBS where the stock tumbled today. After the distribution, the stock experienced some major selling today and it looked like it's current at some mid level demand zone. During my course last weekend, I shared about the bullishness in YZJ and also the bearishness in DBS since both have tradable signals. Today DBS selling was due to the profit taking and distribution while YZJ was due to the narrow bars with good COB.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/07/stock-operation-course-july-sold-out.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/07/a-skills-imparting-session-knowledge-is.html

I will be conducting another talk this coming Thursday where I will share what smart money is going to do this week and what are the stocks to watch out for next week. Here, I thank everyone for registering as it's almost full. For those who are interested, you can click and button below and register.

Eventbrite - Register for Secrets to Smart Money Movements Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist