Sunday, July 29, 2018

Stock Operation Course July - Sold Out and Thank You





It was another good day of sharing and giving back to everyone who attended my course today. Today is different because I shared more stocks, more outlooks and more strategies to beat the BBs. I had been running courses for many years and I can only say that I am blessed that every course I did was a sold out and there is no different from this. My next course is on Sep 8-9, 2018 and here, I am pleased to announce that it's selling out soon and all seats shall be taken up soon where it will be closed due to exceptionally high demand. Coming August next month, I shall be expanding my business to Malaysia and looking forward to teach fellow traders there. See you all soon.

Eventbrite - Register for Secrets to Smart Money Movements Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist