Monday, July 30, 2018

Koufu - A Rising Stock






As shared last Friday that Koufu looked ok as it's climbing back to the IPO price, the stock was indeed supported with stacking going on as highlighted on my blog last Friday.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/07/koufu-back-above-ipo-price.html


Today more buyers emerged as the stock rose steadily to a high of 0.68 with price rising very steadily. The stock looks strong since last Friday when I posted and I believe short term wise, the target price and profit is about here. Congrats to all who went long! :)

Eventbrite - Register for Secrets to Smart Money Movements Talk

Update: 30/7/2018, 9:43pm




Koufu as per predicted on my above analysis, in the short term, as of now, the sellers indeed came out and the target price and profits was about 0.68..:) Although I did not trade due to focusing on another stock, I am happy for those who made $$.

Eventbrite - Register for Secrets to Smart Money Movements Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist