Monday, July 9, 2018

Singapore Straits Times Index - Up $640











I went to the office today and quietly watching the Top Volume. I focused my attention on YZJ and the stock from morning 0.855 now ran to 0.885. It was a superb run but I missed it as many property counters were also moving as I was watching that too. Longed 20 contracts of the SIMSci futures and up like $640 profits since I missed the YZJ run. The market is vibrant today but I am still quite mindful of the direction at the moment. I received a lot of emails and I will be conducting a talk on how funds trade next Tuesday. Interested parties can register below where I will demonstrate how use simple charts on reading funds movements.

Eventbrite - Register for a Talk on How Funds Trade

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist