Saturday, June 30, 2018

A Training and Skills Imparting Session - A Prelude to Stocks Operation







It's a good day today as the I conducted a prelude on stocks operation and how to profit from the BBs. During the program, I shared and go through many stocks over and over again to look for signals and bullish/bearish signs before deciding on which stocks to trade for the upcoming weeks/months. There many many maneuvers that BBs use and the most important thing is to detect their presence in the chart and wait for an opportunity to trade with them. This is the essence in stock trading and it's good to pass down the knowledge for the next wave of traders and also for those who are hungry and interested to make $ from trading. I enjoyed myself today as I delivered what I need to share and looking forward to next week for $$ making opportunities. See you all soon again.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist