Thursday, June 28, 2018

An Open Public Event by Ronald K - Rotational Stocks and Market Techniques



Conducted a public event yesterday where I shared some powerful techniques and strategies to trade this current market choppy wave. The market this year is not very good for investment but more for short term trading as opportunities were abundant for scalps and day trading. During the talk I also shared some stocks in my watchlist and also the market outlook for what to look out for ahead during this retracement. I was pleased everyone enjoyed my sharing and stocks selection and looking forward for more sharing in the near future. For now, I don't do too many sharing from my blog and will only do it as and when I like because my schedule is pretty tight for coming months. I am focused in trading and making $. Stay tune.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist