Friday, June 22, 2018

Hi-P- Traded 145 Lots






Traded 145 Lots of Hi-P earlier and the stock broke out of the trading range in the 5 min chart. It was flushy in the morning and suddenly price stabilized at 1.25 where there was good amount of ready buyers there, ready to move the stock up and there where I went longed. The stock is currently trading at 1.31/1.32 with a good support there from the buyers. There was some selling but then price is holding well and it's another good day making $$. Just when I posted on my blog that the STI reached a critical demand zone, it's important not to waste opportunities and find some good ones that can make $. I am glad my student traded it on his own using my outlook as well with 40 lots.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/06/singapore-straits-times-index-critical.html

Eventbrite - Register for a Big Boys Chart Reading Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist