Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Yangzijiang - Traded 320 Lots





Suddenly the oil and gas sector started to turned up after lunch and just when I thought Ezion was weak, more buyers came in to whack up the shares. Immediately, I went on to look at Yangzijiang and started to take actions. Loaded 320 lots at 0.935-0.94 and the stock started to run slowly towards the 0.955 region and then once more to hit a high of 0.965 where there were some mini profit taking. Although I dare not touch Ezion, but still I was able to trade the right stock like Yangzijiang as compared to Cosco. There was also a M&A report on crude oil which gives me confidence in playing the right sector.

https://www.theedgesingapore.com/oil-and-gas-deal-appetite-soars-portfolio-optimisation-spurs-ma

Eventbrite - Register for a Big Boys Chart Reading Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist