Friday, June 8, 2018

CityDev - Bullish Trend






During my talk on a Tuesday evening, I shared about this stock Citydev where I told everyone it's pretty bullish as the stock had some flushes and gap downs at the bottom which was strong and ready to run.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/06/a-private-evening-with-ronald-k-sharing.html

Today when I revisited back Citydev chart, I saw a bullish trend formed. The stock was constantly being bought by big players and supported which gave a bullish rise to the stock. It was all the selling and some collections which I observed that gave me an idea that this stock would turned for the short term. As of now it's a little too high and reaching the supply zone and hence it's wise to wait for the next entry point if you haven't do so.

Eventbrite - Register for a FREE Stock Trading Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist