Saturday, June 9, 2018

An Afternoon Sharing by Ronald K - A Glimpse into Trading US Stocks





Conducted an afternoon sharing session this earlier on the outlook for the Singapore market but focus more on the US market as I am slowly migrating there for wider and better opportunities. I have scanned a few good/bad counters earlier this morning and prepared for battle next week. The process to find good tradeable stocks is not difficult but labor intensive which requires a lot of human intervention. The volume, support/resistance and some other technical tools are equally important in forming a conclusion before buying/selling a stock which I had been secretly practicing and monitoring it for many years already just like the Dow Jones. Hence, I will soon update my other blog with more US stocks and my results will also be posted. I am confident but have to be patience when trading.

http://ronaldkstockmarket.blogspot.com

Eventbrite - Register for a FREE Stock Trading Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist