Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Trump-Kim Outlook - The Previous Day Game Plan








The Trump-Kim meeting in Singapore made some difference in the Dow and the STI earlier in the morning. As I conducted my very last minute sharing yesterday noon to share my game plan on how to trade this trump-kim discussion, I can only say today everything materialized and what I shared yesterday on short term trading the Dow and STI really came true. Both Dow and STI surged very fast during the meeting and although I am not sure what was discussed in the meeting room, but the price action revealed everything according to what I predicted yesterday.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/06/an-afternoon-event-sharing-for.html





I am extremely pleased to see one of my student following my game plan closely an getting the job done. After the meeting, everything collapsed but the most important was he got the job done and follow my strict plan to lock in profits first before the Dow sold down. So happy and congrats! More records started to flow in and I see more hungry traders trying hard to make more $. Extremely pleased.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist