Friday, August 29, 2014

Capitaland - In Top Volume With Price Declining








It was a Wrap! I did it over and over and over again non stop on the Top Volume prediction. From my Terratech, Alliance Mineral, Capitaland, JES to many other counters that I have forecasted before the Top Volume appearance, it had all materialized within in minutes, if not in hours and not even 24 hours. I am glad to announced that I have successful mastered yet another powerful skill that many can dream of but not many know what I am doing. From the last post I made yesterday evening's on Capitaland's hidden selling, not in Top Volume to the obvious selling and appearance of Top Volume, I believed I figured out something in the Singapore Stock Market that no indicators or traditional price volume can do. Don't believe me, believe in the trade records and all the public post I made.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/08/capitaland-not-in-top-volume.html






On another note, UOB got slammed down today. Student shorted yesterday and made a decent $$ today. I am still practicing this skill of mine till it reaches maturity and that's where I will gun the big stock and go for a big swing like how I did it in Mirach and Metech. Watch me closely. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator