Friday, August 15, 2014

Alliance Mineral - The Violent Breakout!


Yesterday I posted on my Facebook that today a stock was going to run. And I shall hit the buy button before anyone else. So this morning, I was all ready for Alliance Minerals. However, as I was about to hit the buy button, I pondered and stopped. I decided to let all my students make $$ rather than I make myself. I am not someone who buys and then sell to my students. I don't do such despicable stuffs.









Alliance Mineral indeed ran after my call in the SMMG Club. I saw many took actions and made $$. Attached is the trade record for one of my student. She longed 30 lots at 0.31 and 30 lots at 0.315 and sold at 0.32! In less than 30 minutes, she made about $300+ after commission. Why and how did I know Alliance Mineral is going to run today? I will explain during next Tuesday preview. Don't miss my next hot stock that I will be sharing on next Tuesday preview.

Preview Date: 19th August 2014, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator