Wednesday, May 27, 2015

All NOL Secrets Leaked For FREE - 2nd June 2015








My predictions and forward foresight in NOL had recently made quite a stir in the trading arena. From my first video where I predicted the distribution and crashed in NOL, till it hit 1.02 yesterday, it was all spot on LIVE in the video captured. I received a lot of calls, SMS and enquiries on how I managed to predict it which lead me to do a sharing session to reveal all the secrets for FREE in my next workshop sharing. Which the Dow slammed down -190 points last night, I only see more bearishness in STI and not to mention NOL.

Workshop Date: 2nd June 2015,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.






If you want to join and make $$ with my team, learn how we use CFD to put a winning edge our our side and get a refresher course for FREE, don't miss next Tuesday, June 2nd workshop sharing session. I will also share how to receive our LIVE Whatsapp where calls were given instant to you. Seeing is believing and see y'all next Tuesday! Register ASAP

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator